Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Vintage Photo Shoot | 11.12.10

Last week I teamed up with a fantastic local area photographer to do a vintage photo shoot. The shoot is a collaboration between Wendy Sarratt Art Photography and Lynn A Davis Photography.

Wow, we had SO much fun working together and the shoot was a huge success! What a day...exhausting but exhilarating for sure! Between shooting, adjusting lights, arranging props, keeping the brood of children happy and even jumping in to model ourselves, it was quite an adventure! Here's a sneak preview of some highlights from the day...
 
 
What a little beauty! Hailey was such a pleasure to work with. And of course all the boys were excited to see a lady arrive...



This is one of the last shots of the day when we finally got some cloud cover. I love the moodiness of the lighting. It's one of my favorites...course those are my two favorite men, so I may have some bias here ;-)


We wanted to get a couple vintage fashion shots so I hopped on the other end of the camera for a moment. My first experience as the model... I have new found empathy for my "muses!"



Gotta Love that wink... What a doll! I think this kid may have a future in modeling...


We snuck up on Brandon showing little Hailey a ladybug. I just love these stolen moments...












“Smile Mom!”  My little protégé…


Stay tuned to find out how to take part in our upcoming vintage Christmas shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Sacramento, California area photographer specializing in Portraits, Weddings, Families, Maternity, and Children.